- As soon as you make your own image it is copyrighted by you, any ideas you have had and some one has done them before you, can’t be copyrighted.
Protect/copyright your work through Adobe Photoshop or Bridge.
There is an easy way to copyright all your images by selecting them all (cmd+A) and choosing METADATE in Bridge.
On the left hand side find METADATE
- Creator: your name
- Copyright notice: (Alt+G) – copyright symbol + your name
- Copyright status: Copyrighted
- Right Usage Terms: All Rights Reserved
- Choose to apply all the changes to all your images
Copy right your images one by one